Audio Visual Tech Staffing Company in Koreatown is looking to hire a part time assistant immediately.
Job Duties and Responsibilities : Interact with employees and clients to obtain pertinent information regarding event performance; Investigation of performance-related issues; Preparation of reports, analyzing liability issues; Creation of Excel spreadsheets to track liability issues and client contact; Data entry; Filling; Organization of high volume of data, Other general clerical duties.
Qualifications and Skills: Ability to effectively interact with employees and clients, both verbally and in writing, in a professional and educated manner; Ability to investigate and analyze performance-related issues; Ability to work as team player or independently; Ability to establish priorities and organize work activities to meet deadlines; Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced, high volume office with a high level of accuracy and precision.
Education and Work Experience: Minimum of AA degree with an emphasis in Business, Communications and/or Law; 2+ years’ experience in an office environment in an administrative position; Proficiency with:
• Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
• We offer Medical/401k/Paid Holidays
• Job Type: Full-time
• Required education:
• Required experience:
• Administrative Assistant in a business setting, 2+ years
When submitting your resume, please include answers to these questions:
• How many years of Office Administration experience do you have?
• Have you completed the following level of education: Associate?
• Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?