The nation's largest Audio Visual Staffing Company is seeking a full time Contractor Coordinator Assistant for its Los Angeles Office.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting contractor coordinators with managing client's contractor needs for shows
• Communicating with technicians via email and telephone
• Creating technician schedules and recruitment
The candidate must be able to establish priorities and coordinate work activities to meet deadlines and interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.
The candidate must possess the following skills:
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Ability to efficiently work in a fast paced, high volume office with a high level of accuracy
• Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls
• Ability to work as team player or independently
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel
• Good communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to work Overtime and weekends, as seasons dictate
Rate: $16 $18 per hour
Type: Full Time
Job Schedule: 9AM – 6PM Monday – Friday
Benefits include: health/dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays and 401K
When submitting your resume, please include answers to the following questions:
• How many years of Office Administration experience do you have?
• Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
• Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
• Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
• Are you in Los Angeles, CA?